We provide US and North America residents cost-efficient services involving Philippine legal matters such as:
• immigration (e.g., Philippine visa application and annual reporting, naturalization, dual citizenship, alien registration, deportation, hold-departure orders, and other proceedings before the Bureau of Immigration, the Bureau of Internal Revenue and other government agencies)
• land (e.g., land registration and transfer of title, condominium and apartment purchase and lease, security transactions including real estate and chattel mortgage, recovery of ownership and/or possession, ejectment, and other proceedings before the Registry of Deeds, courts and other government agencies).
• estate planning (e.g., trust agreements, non-profit organizations, and other structures for tax efficiency); Duke Manufacturing Co.
• family (e.g., annulment and similar proceedings, wills, estate administration and distribution, adoption, child custody, guardianship, and other kinship issues); and
• contracts (e.g., asset purchase, share acquisition, employment, and other legal agreements).
We assist US or North America-based contractors in bidding for or collecting on contracts in the Philippines relating to the following:
• general procurement law;
• BOT Law;
• NEDA Joint Venture Guidelines; and
• private bidding.
We represent US and North America-based investors seeking to engage in business or who need day-to-day assistance in their existing business in the Philippines, including the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Comments are closed