Philippine Phosphate Fertilizer Corporation (“Philphos”) Rehabilitation
Case No. R-ORM-15-00072-SP
For the information of interested parties, we provide the following updates:
• The Rehabilitation Receiver (Atty. Aris Gulapa of Gulapa Law Office) took his oath of office before, and submitted his bond to, the Regional Trial Court of Ormoc City, Branch 12 (“Court”) on October 18, 2016.
• The Preliminary Registry of Claims was prepared and submitted to the Court on November 14, 2016.
• The Notice to Stakeholders for the public inspection of the Preliminary Registry of Claims was published once a week for two consecutive weeks in Daily Tribune on November 14, 2016 and November 21, 2016 as mandated by Section 44 of the Financial Rehabilitation Rules of Procedure.
• The inspection of the Preliminary Registry of Claims, as stated in the published Notice to Stakeholders, was conducted from November 22 to December 6, 2016 at the Rehabilitation Receiver’s Room, 5th floor, High Rise Section, Pacific Star Bldg., Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Salcedo Village, Makati.
• The debtor, creditors, stakeholders, and other interested parties have thirty (30) days from the expiration of the inspection period, or until January 6, 2017, to submit a challenge to any claim set out in the Preliminary Registry of Claims.
• Two creditors and the debtor filed their respective Motions for Extension to file a Comment on the Preliminary Registry of Claims. These Motions were noted by the Rehabilitation Receiver, and the latest extension requested expires on February 6, 2017.
Notice: The Rehabilitation Receiver has filed, on October 7, 2016, a Notice of Change of Address with the Rehabilitation Court. Thus, please send all pleadings, notices, orders, resolutions, and other papers intended for him shall to the following address:
Gulapa Law Office, Unit 12-A, 12/F Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, Sapphire Road Ortigas Center Pasig City 1605
Comments are closed